An Eye-Opening Perspective To Help You Raise Your Fees
Are you struggling to increase your fees and book high-paying gigs?
Charging more doesn’t have to be a bad thing. In fact, it can be the best decision you’ll ever make in your business.
In this episode, Ashley joins Aidan to dive deep into the impact that charging MORE has had inside his entertainment business.
Aidan hosts another podcast, The Stop Existing Show, through which he helps improve the quality of life of coaches and service providers. This episode was originally recorded for his podcast.
Do you have any questions about today’s content?
Discussed In This Episode:
- [01:20] Why Do Entertainers Charge Low Fees?
- [04:20] This Is What Happens When You Up Your Fees
- [07:25] How A Premium Price Can Build Your Credibility And Authority
- [10:20] The Process To Confidently Sell A High-Priced Offer
- [16:25] Charging Low Is A Selfish Move
- [18:10] Give Your Clients The Best Possible Option
- [20:00] Simple Lead-Gen Process That Ashley Uses To Land High-Paying Gigs
- [26:55] Building Personal Relationships
- [31:00] The Transformational Element Of Sales
- [36:45] Making Your Sales Effortless
- [41:05] Ashley’s Message For All Entertainers
Did you enjoy this podcast? If so, we’d love to know!
Head over to your favourite podcast player and spend just 13 seconds and leave us a rating/review!
We want to get this information and these episodes into the hands of more magicians and entertainers across the globe so your help and support would mean the world to us.
Don’t forget to FOLLOW THE SHOW so you never miss any future episodes that we share!
We’re also on Social Media (@TheSuccessfulMentalist) so you can share the show, tag us or use the hashtag #thesuccessfulmentalist