RICK SENT US A REQUEST! (Part 2)
A fantastic TSM Podcast Listener, Rick, sent in a question and we knew that we could explore this on the podcast so we have split it across 2 episodes!
(Using Variety To Make Your Shows Engaging | TSMP #044)
In this episode, we’re exploring some of the main ways that you can prepare high-impact mentalism and/or magic show, using techniques that we use and have experienced ourselves.
Do you have any questions about today’s content?
Discussed In This Episode:
- How Can We Have A High-Impact Show? [02:00]
- Refocusing Your Audiences Attention [03:10]
- Why Confidence Isn’t Enough [04:30]
- Understanding The Desired Impact [07:27]
- Get Funny & Use Comedy The Right Way[08:15]
- Using Music To Your Advantage[14:30]
- Start Obsessing Over The Small Details [21:45]
- Playing A Video In Your Shows [23:35]
- Carefully Building A Narrative In Your Shows [26:15]
- EARN THE RIGHT To A High-Impact Show [28:20]
Did you enjoy this podcast? If so, we’d love to know!
Head over to your favourite podcast player and spend just 13 seconds and leave us a rating/review!
We want to get this information and these episodes into the hands of more magicians and entertainers across the globe so your help and support would mean the world to us.
Don’t forget to FOLLOW THE SHOW so you never miss any future episodes that we share!
We’re also on Social Media (@TheSuccessfulMentalist) so you can share the show, tag us or use the hashtag #thesuccessfulmentalist
One thought on “How To Prepare A High-Impact Mentalism Show | TSMP #045”