RICK SENT US A REQUEST!
A fantastic TSM Podcast Listener, Rick, sent in a question and we knew that we could explore this on the podcast so we’re splitting it across 2 episodes!
In this episode, Aidan O’Sullivan & Ashley Green will be exploring the ways in which variety can be used to help prevent your magic and mentalism shows from being repetitive, redundant, and unengaging.
Do you have any questions about today’s content?
Discussed In This Episode:
- What Is ‘Variety’ and how can you do it? [02:40]
- Aidan’s Beautiful Magic Principle [06:20]
- Using The Journey To Your Advantage [10:50]
- Building Variety Through Your Character [16:00]
- Getting People Engaged By Having A Purpose[17:40]
- Structuring Your Show The Right Way [20:15]
- Stop Chasing ‘Awe’ and ‘Wonder’ All The Time [22:10]
- Master The Art Of Storytelling [24:00]
- Why Should Your Audience Care? [30:00]
Did you enjoy this podcast? If so, we’d love to know!
Head over to your favourite podcast player and spend just 13 seconds and leave us a rating/review!
We want to get this information and these episodes into the hands of more magicians and entertainers across the globe so your help and support would mean the world to us.
Don’t forget to FOLLOW THE SHOW so you never miss any future episodes that we share!
We’re also on Social Media (@TheSuccessfulMentalist) so you can share the show, tag us or use the hashtag #thesuccessfulmentalist
2 thoughts on “Using Variety To Make Your Shows Engaging | TSMP #044”