Mo' Money, Mo' Problems, Amirite?
Have you ever had questions about charging, what your fees should be or how much you want to earn?
In this episode, Aidan & Ashley will be dissecting some of the key mindsets and approaches surrounding the taboo subject of ‘money’ so that you can be much more confident with pricing your services.
Do you have any questions about today’s content?
Discussed In This Episode:
- How Much Should You Charge? [01:35]
- STOP COPYING OTHER PEOPLE’S FEES [04:13]
- Why Ashley Has 6X’d His Fee [06:06]
- Are You Scared Of Money? [08:15]
- Use Jamie D. Grant’s Model For Finding Your Charge[09:12]
- Charging As A Beginner[14:15]
- How To Stop Worrying When Quoting [17:00]
- Should You Discount/ Drop Your Fees? [21:38]
- Should You RAISE Your Fees In Certain Situations? [24:00]
- The 4 Mindsets Of ‘Enough’ Money from The Psychology Of Money by Morgan Housel [28:06]
- The Hardest Financial Skill Is Getting The Goalpost To Stop Moving
- Social Comparison Is The Problem Here
- “Enough” Is NOT Too Little
- There Are Many Things Never Worth Risking, No Matter The Potential Gain
Did you enjoy this podcast? If so, we’d love to know!
Head over to your favourite podcast player and spend just 13 seconds and leave us a rating/review!
We want to get this information and these episodes into the hands of more magicians and entertainers across the globe so your help and support would mean the world to us.
Don’t forget to FOLLOW THE SHOW so you never miss any future episodes that we share!
We’re also on Social Media (@TheSuccessfulMentalist) so you can share the show, tag us or use the hashtag #thesuccessfulmentalist