You Might Be Wondering... How Do WE ACTUALLY Put The Last Few Episodes Into Action?
We’re taking a slightly different approach to this episode of the TSM Podcast.
Rather than teaching new information like we usually do, instead we’re opening up and discussing some of the things that we’re doing within our entertainment businesses to promote our virtual events to major success!
Enhance your product, lead with value and overdeliver for your network, reap the rewards.
Do you have any questions about today’s content?
Discussed In This Episode:
- What Is Aidan Doing Online? [02:10]
- What Is Ashley Doing Online? [05:40]
- The Power Of Virtual EXPERIENCES [07:30]
- How Ashley Sells Tickets To His Experiences [10:25]
- Hosting Intimate vs Large-Scale Events[14:20]
- Do You Need To Use Paid Advertising?[19:06]
- Looking After Your Network While Expanding To New Networks [22:13]
- How Aidan Attracts Clients In His Corporate Talks [24:12]
- Exchanging Value Within Communities [27:19]
- Don’t Join Communities For The Purpose Of Selling [29:50]
- Aidan’s Personal Experiences When Using Communities [34:37]
- You Might Not Understand Any Of This Content… [41:43]
- 3 Steps To Earn £2000 Per Month From Magic: TheSuccessfulMentalist.com/Momentum
- FREE EBOOK: Building Your Relationship Action Plan
Did you enjoy this podcast? If so, we’d love to know!
Head over to your favourite podcast player and spend just 13 seconds and leave us a rating/review!
We want to get this information and these episodes into the hands of more magicians and entertainers across the globe so your help and support would mean the world to us.
Don’t forget to FOLLOW THE SHOW so you never miss any future episodes that we share!
We’re also on Social Media (@TheSuccessfulMentalist) so you can share the show, tag us or use the hashtag #thesuccessfulmentalist
One thought on “Promoting Your Virtual Events (With Real Examples) | TSMP #042”