Is Your Website Generating Enough Leads? If Not, It's Time To Reconsider
Are you planning to build a website? Do you already have a website, but aren’t happy with its outcome? We have good news for you! You don’t need a website to build a thriving entertainment business.
There are numerous myths about the significance of websites in show business. However, that is not entirely true. If you choose your strategy wisely, focus on lead generation, and build personal relationships with clients, then you will book more gigs without even needing a website.
In this episode, Aidan and Ashley present their unpopular opinion about websites. They also divulge strategies to generate leads without the website.
Do you have any questions about today’s content?
Discussed In This Episode:
- [02:40] Myth 1: Website Is A Magic Bullet For Lead Generation
- [03:10] Myth 2: You Get Gigs Just By Being Online
- [03:55] Myth 3: Website HelpsYou To Stand Out
- [06:00] Myth 4: Maintaining A Website Is Quick And Easy
- [08:30] Myth 5: Building Is A Website Is A Money Making Activity
- [11:35] Three Types Of Website Traffic – Cold, Warm, Hot
- [18:55] Most Magicians’ Website Have Similar Keywords
- [23:15] Does Your Website Take Too Long To Load?
- [26:15] Website Influences Your Clients’ Perception Of Fees
- [30:00] Less Is More, So Keep It Simple
- [32:15] Choose Your Strategy And Commit To It
Did you enjoy this podcast? If so, we’d love to know!
Head over to your favourite podcast player and spend just 13 seconds and leave us a rating/review!
We want to get this information and these episodes into the hands of more magicians and entertainers across the globe so your help and support would mean the world to us.
Don’t forget to FOLLOW THE SHOW so you never miss any future episodes that we share!
We’re also on Social Media (@TheSuccessfulMentalist) so you can share the show, tag us or use the hashtag #thesuccessfulmentalist
One thought on “You Don’t Need A Website (And Here Is Why) | TSMP #093”