Wedding Photographer’s Guide To Excelling At Wedding Gigs
Cemanthe McKenzie is an incredible documentary wedding and family photographer from Kent, UK. After ten years of running a digital agency, Cemanthe decided to follow her real love and go full time into photography in January 2020. Not the best timing thanks to the pandemic. However, using her marketing skills, she’s never been busier and happier.
Her focus is on the magic of weddings, engagements, and the essence of family life. Her passion is to use her camera lens to capture your magic moments and to portray your story with sincerity and authenticity.
In this episode, Cemanthe joins Aidan and Ashley to discuss all things weddings. They talk about photography, wedding entertainment, and how wedding performers can make the most from their wedding shows.
Do you have any questions about today’s content?
Discussed In This Episode:
- [01:00] Who Is Cemanthe McKenzie?
- [04:45] 258+ Photo Shoots In One Month
- [07:20] Managing Your Time Efficiently
- [12:10] How To Book A Multitude Of Gigs
- [19:00] Don’t Work For Free (Unless You Get Other Perks)
- [23:55] Build Relationships And Keep In Touch
- [27:30] Leading With Generosity
- [31:50] Is It Stressful To Work Or Perform At Weddings?
- [36:40] Going Above And Beyond To Care For Your Clients
- [41:00] Working From A Place Of Empathy
- [44:15] How Can Photographers And Entertainers Work Together
- [49:10] Magicians And Entertainers Can Become More Valuable
Find More About Cemanthe McKenzie:
- 3 Steps To Earn £2k Per Month From Magic: TheSuccessfulMentalist.com/Momentum
Did you enjoy this podcast? If so, we’d love to know!
Head over to your favourite podcast player and spend just 13 seconds and leave us a rating/review!
We want to get this information and these episodes into the hands of more magicians and entertainers across the globe so your help and support would mean the world to us.
Don’t forget to FOLLOW THE SHOW so you never miss any future episodes that we share!
We’re also on Social Media (@TheSuccessfulMentalist) so you can share the show, tag us or use the hashtag #thesuccessfulmentalist