Time-Tested Formula To Help You Keep Facing Your True North
Most performers suffer throughout the year with inconsistency in gigs. One month is super busy, the next is empty. This usually happens when there is no solid, step-by-step plan in place.
How to overcome this issue, you ask? Don’t just shotgun for gigs. Be strategic. Track your numbers. Analyse the trends. If this sounds like a lot of work and if you would like to simplify it further, you need to start following the Mission X Protocol.
In this episode, Aidan and Ashley share their insights about the Mission X Protocol. This system has helped them immensely in operating both TSM and their individual performance careers. We are confident that it will help you as much as it helps us.
Do you have any questions about today’s content?
Discussed In This Episode:
- [00:30] Start Working “On” Your Business; Not “In” Your Business
- [02:10] What Is The Mission X Protocol?
- [03:50] Why The Mission X Protocol Is Impactful
- [08:10] Tracking The Top Level Metrics And Numbers
- [12:30] Recording The Trends And Objections
- [14:40] Is It Difficult To Follow This Protocol?
- [17:30] When And How Should This Protocol Be Followed?
- [22:05] Time Flies, But You Need To Slow Down And Deep Dive
- [25:40] Finish The Important Tasks On Priority Basis
- [28:10] Establish A Daily Power Down Routine
- [33:20] Story Time With Aidan!
Did you enjoy this podcast? If so, we’d love to know!
Head over to your favourite podcast player and spend just 13 seconds and leave us a rating/review!
We want to get this information and these episodes into the hands of more magicians and entertainers across the globe so your help and support would mean the world to us.
Don’t forget to FOLLOW THE SHOW so you never miss any future episodes that we share!
We’re also on Social Media (@TheSuccessfulMentalist) so you can share the show, tag us or use the hashtag #thesuccessfulmentalist