Everything You Need To Know About Filing Taxes As Entertainers
Mark is a qualified Chartered Accountant who has broad experience in all aspects of accounting and taxation issues for both established businesses as well as start-ups and individuals. He is a partner of a firm of Chartered Accountants based across Kent, UK.
His specialisms are:
- Company taxation
- Personal taxation
- Advice for start-up businesses
- High net worth individuals taxation
- Support services to high profile clients in the entertainment industry including Actors, Musicians & Artists
- Charity, CIC and Social Enterprise start-ups and on-going compliance
Mark assists with setting your business up correctly from the start and remains proactive, working closely alongside you to ensure that you reap the rewards of running your own business.
Do you have any questions about today’s content?
Discussed In This Episode:
- [01:40] Who Is Mark Hurdman?
- [04:35] How To Prepare For The Tax Season
- [07:45] Computer Apps To Manage Taxable Transactions
- [10:50] Sole Trader Vs. Limited Company
- [16:00] Top Tax Mistakes And How To Avoid Them
- [21:15] Filing Tax Yourself Vs. Hiring An Accountant
- [24:35] Ideas To Lower Your Tax Bill
- [32:35] Taxes For Children Entertainers
- [35:10] Tips To Avoid Last Minute Hassles
- [38:15] Final Message From Mark
Find More About Mark Hurdman:
Did you enjoy this podcast? If so, we’d love to know!
Head over to your favourite podcast player and spend just 13 seconds and leave us a rating/review!
We want to get this information and these episodes into the hands of more magicians and entertainers across the globe so your help and support would mean the world to us.
Don’t forget to FOLLOW THE SHOW so you never miss any future episodes that we share!
We’re also on Social Media (@TheSuccessfulMentalist) so you can share the show, tag us or use the hashtag #thesuccessfulmentalist