How To Get A Good Bang For The Buck
Ed Samuel is a financial adviser who specialises in helping self-employed individuals maximise their financial wellbeing.
He works closely with clients, builds relationships based on trust and has an in-depth understanding of personal finances.
Ed offers solutions in all aspects of financial planning including life insurance, savings and investments, managing cash and borrowings, mortgages, retirement planning and pensions.
In this episode, Ed joins Ashley to discuss how entertainers can prosper financially by managing their money optimally.
Do you have any questions about today’s content?
Discussed In This Episode:
- [00:50] Who Is Ed Samuel?
- [04:05] The Basics Of Managing Your Money
- [07:45] Creating Long Term Financial Goals
- [10:10] How To Analyse Your Financial Statements
- [12:30] Small Behvaiours Lead To Big Changes
- [17:45] The Wonders Of Compound Growth
- [20:10] Allocating A Budget Towards Your Pension
- [25:10] An Action Plan To Utilise Your Money Efficiently
- [28:20] Should You Keep Money In The Bank?
- [36:10] Final Message From Ed
Find More About Edward Samuel:
Did you enjoy this podcast? If so, we’d love to know!
Head over to your favourite podcast player and spend just 13 seconds and leave us a rating/review!
We want to get this information and these episodes into the hands of more magicians and entertainers across the globe so your help and support would mean the world to us.
Don’t forget to FOLLOW THE SHOW so you never miss any future episodes that we share!
We’re also on Social Media (@TheSuccessfulMentalist) so you can share the show, tag us or use the hashtag #thesuccessfulmentalist