How To Build Client Relationships To Book Your Dream Gigs
For about ten years, Marcus Aleister has been exploring the weird side of psychic entertainment and paranormal fun. Growing up with bizarre stories in the family about stone circles, near-death experiences and witch’s curses, he leaned on the occult side of life. He lives the occult life fully, not just during the psychic parties, stage experiences, private readings and seances.
In private, he practices ritual magick and other magician-scaring madness while also enjoying the never ending study of theatre, dramatic storytelling, character work, and acting. All of this blends together in his theatrical and esoteric work for the public.
In this episode, Marcus joins Aidan and Ashley to share his experience with the MOMENTUM programme and discuss how building relationships helped him in landing a TV segment.
Do you have any questions about today’s content?
Discussed In This Episode:
- [01:00] Who Is Marcus Aleister?
- [03:30] Marcus’ Journey Into His Performance Niche
- [06:45] Magic Business Before Joining MOMENTUM
- [08:35] Stress Management As A Business Owner
- [12:10] Magic Business After Joining MOMENTUM
- [15:00] How To Land A National TV Segment
- [16:55] Importance Of Building Relationships
- [19:45] Becoming An Audience’s Artist
- [23:40] Biggest Resistance To Join MOMENTUM
- [27:10] The Path To Overcoming Limitations
- [30:50] What Is Marcus’ Show All About?
Find More About Marcus Aleister:
- Instagram: @character_for_performers
Did you enjoy this podcast? If so, we’d love to know!
Head over to your favourite podcast player and spend just 13 seconds and leave us a rating/review!
We want to get this information and these episodes into the hands of more magicians and entertainers across the globe so your help and support would mean the world to us.
Don’t forget to FOLLOW THE SHOW so you never miss any future episodes that we share!
We’re also on Social Media (@TheSuccessfulMentalist) so you can share the show, tag us or use the hashtag #thesuccessfulmentalist