Magic Without Tricks? Is That Even Possible?
All of us, at some point, have seen magic and mentalism shows that are trick-focused. They churn out a bunch of tricks in a quick progression and the show’s over. Let’s be honest, that’s not the most efficient way of delivering memorable and meaningful performances.
In order to build highly entertaining shows, it is important to perform magic without tricks. And no, this is not a wishy-washy concept. It is highly practical and you can start implementing these techniques TODAY.
Join Aidan and Ashley as they discuss useful tips about connecting with the audience, letting your magic breathe, asking the right questions, and storytelling.
Do you have any questions about today’s content?
Discussed In This Episode:
- [01:35] Taking The Audio Out Of The Film
- [04:05] Are You Entertaining Enough?
- [07:15] Letting The Magic Breathe
- [11:00] How To Build Up The Magic Moment
- [14:30] Slow Down And Space Out The Tricks
- [17:00] Importance Of Connecting With Your Audience
- [23:00] Being Genuinely Interested In People
- [25:50] Are You Asking The Right Questions?
- [31:15] Captivating Audience Through Storytelling
- 3 Steps To Earn £2000 Per Month From Magic: TheSuccessfulMentalist.com/Momentum
Did you enjoy this podcast? If so, we’d love to know!
Head over to your favourite podcast player and spend just 13 seconds and leave us a rating/review!
We want to get this information and these episodes into the hands of more magicians and entertainers across the globe so your help and support would mean the world to us.
Don’t forget to FOLLOW THE SHOW so you never miss any future episodes that we share!
We’re also on Social Media (@TheSuccessfulMentalist) so you can share the show, tag us or use the hashtag #thesuccessfulmentalist