How To Perform Eye-catching Magic On Social Media
Ashleigh Goodwin is a talented magician based in Manchester, UK. She specialises in card magic and performs highly technical sleights and routines with ease. She has built a massive social media presence and her following continues to grow exponentially.
Recently, she appeared on the trailer for the Torn And Restored Card effect by Changing Cards. She has studied psychology and enjoys dance and photography in her spare time.
In this episode, Ashleigh joins Aidan and Ashley to talk about magic practice rituals, the importance of consistency in building a social media presence, etc. She also shares her thoughts on exposing magic secrets on social media and fostering inclusivity within magic.
Do you have any questions about today’s content?
Discussed In This Episode:
- [00:45] Who Is Ashleigh Goodwin?
- [02:20] Ashleigh’s Rituals For Practising Card Magic
- [06:40] How To Film Content That Grabs Attention
- [10:15] Why Consistency Is Crucial For Content Creation
- [13:40] How Often To Post Content On Social Media?
- [14:50] Building Social Media Presence Out Of Love For The Process
- [17:20] Being Unique And Staying True To Your Intent
- [24:00] How To Foster Inclusivity In Magic Community
- [28:40] Differences Between In-person And Social Media Performances
- [34:45] Thoughts On Exposing Magic Secrets On Social Media
- [37:20] Optimum Video Length For Online Magic Content
Find More About Ashleigh Goodwin:
- Instagram: @ashleighgoodwin_
- 3 Steps To Earn £2000 Per Month From Magic: TheSuccessfulMentalist.com/Momentum
Did you enjoy this podcast? If so, we’d love to know!
Head over to your favourite podcast player and spend just 13 seconds and leave us a rating/review!
We want to get this information and these episodes into the hands of more magicians and entertainers across the globe so your help and support would mean the world to us.
Don’t forget to FOLLOW THE SHOW so you never miss any future episodes that we share!
We’re also on Social Media (@TheSuccessfulMentalist) so you can share the show, tag us or use the hashtag #thesuccessfulmentalist