Testimonials - Your Promise Of What Is To Come
If you want to convince a potential lead to book you over the competition, you need to show them exactly how you will solve their problems. Customers naturally trust each other more than they trust your marketing campaign. So testimonials add more weight to the decision they are trying to make.
The purpose of an effective testimonial is to leverage your existing clients as social proof to convince prospective clients to pick you. Good examples concisely describe key benefits of your service, while the best testimonials address common pain points that your offerings resolve.
In this episode, Aidan and Ashley discuss their unique method of getting effective testimonials consistently.
Do you have any questions about today’s content?
Discussed In This Episode:
- [00:50] Why Do We Need Testimonials?
- [02:10] Good Testimonials vs. Bad Testimonials
- [03:40] The Problem With Ineffective Testimonials
- [08:00] Finding The Root Cause Of Terrible Testimonials
- [12:00] The Referral Beast – A TSM Method
- [16:25] Feedback Questions You Should Be Asking
- [20:50] Easiest Way To Request A Testimonial
- [25:30] How To Deal With Price Related Objections
- [29:20] The ‘ONE THING’ Question
- [32:15] Rounding Up The Entire Process
- [35:25] Pre-Survey And Post Survey Follow-up
- 3 Steps To Earn £2000 Per Month From Magic: TheSuccessfulMentalist.com/Momentum
- Join Our Facebook Group: TheSuccessfulMentalist.com/Group
- Check Out ‘The Feedback Loop’: @thefeedbackloopbook
Did you enjoy this podcast? If so, we’d love to know!
Head over to your favourite podcast player and spend just 13 seconds and leave us a rating/review!
We want to get this information and these episodes into the hands of more magicians and entertainers across the globe so your help and support would mean the world to us.
Don’t forget to FOLLOW THE SHOW so you never miss any future episodes that we share!
We’re also on Social Media (@TheSuccessfulMentalist) so you can share the show, tag us or use the hashtag #thesuccessfulmentalist
2 thoughts on “Getting GREAT Testimonials | TSMP #095”