A Masterclass On Breaking The Barrier To Being A Creative Entertainer
The desire to create is one of the deepest yearnings of the human soul. We chose to pursue magic and mentalism because we are creative individuals at heart. Unfortunately, most of us continue to believe that we aren’t inherently creative. That is simply false.
If you have ever doubted your creative prowess, this episode is for you. You will learn that creativity is just like any other skill that can be acquired and perfected through focused practice.
In this episode, Aidan and Ashley bust six myths about creativity and deliver a masterclass on cultivating your own creative process.
Do you have any questions about today’s content?
Discussed In This Episode:
- [00:50] Why We Should Learn About Creativity
- [03:50] Do You Think You Are Creative Enough?
- [06:40] Transient Hypofrontality
- [09:00] Wallas’ Four-Stage Model Of The Creative Process
- [14:00] Are You An Original Thinker?
- [19:35] Unpacking Your Full Potential In Spite Of Limitations
- [23:00] Developing Tricks For Your Performance Character
- [26:55] What If The Audience Don’t Like Your Ideas?
- [31:25] Why You MUST Be Creative As A Magician / Mentalist
- [35:00] Change The Way You See The World!
Did you enjoy this podcast? If so, we’d love to know!
Head over to your favourite podcast player and spend just 13 seconds and leave us a rating/review!
We want to get this information and these episodes into the hands of more magicians and entertainers across the globe so your help and support would mean the world to us.
Don’t forget to FOLLOW THE SHOW so you never miss any future episodes that we share!
We’re also on Social Media (@TheSuccessfulMentalist) so you can share the show, tag us or use the hashtag #thesuccessfulmentalist