In this week's special episode, Aidan and Ashley had the pleasure of speaking with the incredible, Eric Edmeades.
Eric is the first NON-MAGICIAN on the podcast but for many, the practical insights shared in this episode will be far more valuable to you.
If you are ready to master the art of Public Speaking and drastically improve your entertainment career through your performances, you’re going to LOVE this episode.
Don’t forget to grab your FREE copy of ‘The Stage Effect‘ from Eric & SpeakerNation too!
Let’s get stuck in!
Do you have any questions about today’s content?
Discussed In This Episode:
- Who Is Eric Edmeades? [01:10]
- The Simple Technique To Boost Your Sales [05:00]
- Eric’s F15/L15 Model Of Public Speaking [08:17]
- Openers & Closers – Where To Start [12:17]
- Approaching Groups Effectively [16:20]
- Build Your Confidence Through Storytelling [17:00]
- How To Tell Stories Effectively [24:07]
- Stories vs Magic [27:50]
- What Makes A Good Closer? [30:47]
- Using Stories As Marketing Hooks [36:21]
- Does Your Show ‘Push’ Or ‘Pull’ Your Audience? [38:33]
- 3 Things Eric Dislikes About Magicians/ Mentalists [46:22]
- Magical Techniques Within The Mainstream Media [50:47]
Where To Find More About Eric Edmeades:
Did you enjoy this podcast? If so, we’d love to know!
Head over to your favourite podcast player and spend just 13 seconds and leave us a rating/review!
We want to get this information and these episodes into the hands of more magicians and entertainers across the globe so your help and support would mean the world to us.
Don’t forget to FOLLOW THE SHOW so you never miss any future episodes that we share!
We’re also on Social Media (@TheSuccessfulMentalist) so you can share the show, tag us or use the hashtag #thesuccessfulmentalist