What Is 'Production Value' And Why Should You Care?
Join Aidan & Ashley in this week’s episode as they uncover some of Aidan’s experiences within the world of stage shows and also take a peek into just a few of the simple ways that you can improve your show through clever production value.
Do you have any questions about today’s content?
Discussed In This Episode:
- Aidan Has NEVER Written A Show – Here Is Why [02:30]
- The “Experience” Ploy when writing shows [05:28]
- Why You Should ALWAYS Evaluate Your Performances [08:00]
- Increase Your Production Value (The Easy Way) [10:31]
- Why Music Is CRUCIAL [15:48]
- Bring A Photographer [16:37]
- What Is The Point In Production Value? [18:15]
- The Absence Of Production Value Is Production Value [20:18]
- Silence [21:46]
- Getting A Team Is Your Greatest Asset [22:25]
- Master Your Environment, Master Your Show [27:22]
- The Power Of Confidence [29:55]
- 3 Steps To Earn £2000 Per Month From Magic: TheSuccessfulMentalist.com/Momentum
Did you enjoy this podcast? If so, we’d love to know!
Head over to your favourite podcast player and spend just 13 seconds and leave us a rating/review!
We want to get this information and these episodes into the hands of more magicians and entertainers across the globe so your help and support would mean the world to us.
Don’t forget to FOLLOW THE SHOW so you never miss any future episodes that we share!
We’re also on Social Media (@TheSuccessfulMentalist) so you can share the show, tag us or use the hashtag #thesuccessfulmentalist
One thought on “Transform Your Stage Show With Production Value | TSMP #038”