How Do YOU Learn Magic?
Join Aidan & Ashley in this week’s episode as they uncover the tricks and techniques that you can start using to level up the way that you learn, study and experience magic/ mentalism.
And before you ask – YES – these techniques also apply just as well OUTSIDE of magic too!
“The mind, once stretched by a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions.” [Ralph Waldo Emerson]
Do you have any questions about today’s content?
Discussed In This Episode:
- The Fundamentals of Learning [03:21]
- Should You Keep Learning? [04:45]
- Should You Buy Individual Tricks? [07:02]
- Buying Magic With Clear Intentions In Mind [11:48]
- Simple Tips For ‘Active Learning’ [13:33]
- The Power Of Great Questions [15:30]
- Working To Your Preferred Learning Styles [19:05]
- DEADLY SIN: Writing In Your Books [19:35]
- Controlling Your Learning Environment [21:30]
- Ritualising The Way You Learn [23:08]
- How To Read 52 Books In A Year [27:00]
Did you enjoy this podcast? If so, we’d love to know!
Head over to your favourite podcast player and spend just 13 seconds and leave us a rating/review!
We want to get this information and these episodes into the hands of more magicians and entertainers across the globe so your help and support would mean the world to us.
Don’t forget to FOLLOW THE SHOW so you never miss any future episodes that we share!
We’re also on Social Media (@TheSuccessfulMentalist) so you can share the show, tag us or use the hashtag #thesuccessfulmentalist
2 thoughts on “How To Learn Magic | TSMP #026”