In this week’s special episode, Aidan and Ashley were joined by none other than the incredible; Andrew Frost.
Do you have any questions about today’s content?
Discussed In This Episode:
- Playing Cards in Mentalism
- Approaching People in Close-Up
- Creating a ‘SET’
- The Problems With Close-Up Gigs
- Should you even try to ‘fool’ your audience?
- Why Magic is BROKEN
- Streamlining Your Routines by Thinking Deeper
- HOW to Fool Laypeople & Magicians
- What is Good Magic?
- How To Practice PROPERLY
- Andrew’s Favourite Pieces Of Mentalism
- Andrew’s Creative Process
Where To Find Andrew:
Did you enjoy this podcast? If so, we’d love to know!
Head over to your favourite podcast player and spend just 13 seconds and leave us a rating/review!
We want to get this information and these episodes into the hands of more magicians and entertainers across the globe so your help and support would mean the world to us.
Don’t forget to FOLLOW THE SHOW so you never miss any future episodes that we share!
We’re also on Social Media (@TheSuccessfulMentalist) so you can share the show, tag us or use the hashtag #thesuccessfulmentalist
One thought on “ANDREW FROST | TSMP #025”