Dissecting The Misconceptions Around Motivation
Do you often feel too tired or unmotivated to do the work that you need to do?
Being a solo entertainer is not easy. You are managing all aspects of the business single-handedly, so it is natural to lose the drive to get work done.
Let’s change that! We want you to be super enthusiastic about your business every day and here is how you can do that.
In this episode, Aidan and Ashley analyse the common misbeliefs about motivation and share practical tips to bring you back on track.
Do you have any questions about today’s content?
Discussed In This Episode:
- [00:20] How To Stay Motivated As A Solo Entertainer
- [02:30] Two Types Of Motivation
- [05:15] Motivation Is Not The Actual Problem
- [07:40] Know Your ‘Why’ And Identify The Root Cause
- [11:40] Being Vigilant About What Energises You
- [15:15] Break It Down Into Small Tasks
- [19:40] If You Fail To Plan, You Plan To Fail
- [21:00] 3 Things That You Should Manage Everyday
- [23:00] Simple Trick To Get Started With Your Work
Did you enjoy this podcast? If so, we’d love to know!
Head over to your favourite podcast player and spend just 13 seconds and leave us a rating/review!
We want to get this information and these episodes into the hands of more magicians and entertainers across the globe so your help and support would mean the world to us.
Don’t forget to FOLLOW THE SHOW so you never miss any future episodes that we share!
We’re also on Social Media (@TheSuccessfulMentalist) so you can share the show, tag us or use the hashtag #thesuccessfulmentalist