You MUST Know These Strategies If You Plan To Be A Full-Time Performer
Edwin Todd is a highly skilled magician based in the UK. He is the resident magician at Gordon Ramsay Street Pizza and Island House Reigate. Edwin performs regularly at weddings and private events across London and Surrey.
After completing the Learn To Thrive course, Edwin’s career has skyrocketed. He became a full-time professional, and his income soared from £200 per month to £4000+ per month.
In this episode, Edwin joins Aidan and Ashley to share his first-hand experience of becoming a professional magician. He also discusses strategies that can be implemented immediately to gear up for a full-time career in magic.
Do you have any questions about today’s content?
Discussed In This Episode:
- [01:50] Who Is Edwin Todd?
- [02:50] What Was It Like Before Going Pro?
- [04:30] Challenges In Becoming Professional Magician
- [07:40] Transitioning From Semi-Pro To Full-Time Pro
- [11:10] Tips To Book A Long-Term Residency
- [14:50] Setting Realistic Goals To Go Full-Time
- [18:40] How Much To Charge For Residencies
- [22:30] Smart Strategies To Book Gigs
- [27:30] Leveraging Social Media As A Marketing Tool
- [32:00] How To Network Effectively At Gigs
- [39:00] Advice For Entertainers Who Want To Go Full-Time
Find More About Edwin Todd:
Did you enjoy this podcast? If so, we’d love to know!
Head over to your favourite podcast player and spend just 13 seconds and leave us a rating/review!
We want to get this information and these episodes into the hands of more magicians and entertainers across the globe so your help and support would mean the world to us.
Don’t forget to FOLLOW THE SHOW so you never miss any future episodes that we share!
We’re also on Social Media (@TheSuccessfulMentalist) so you can share the show, tag us or use the hashtag #thesuccessfulmentalist
One thought on “Going Pro with Edwin Todd | TSMP #072”