Join Aidan & Ashley for a fantastic discussion with none other than the phenomenal magician and Netflix-hit, Drummond Money-Coutts (DMC)
In this episode, DMC shares his thoughts and approaches on topics ranging from performing internationally, mindfulness, scripting and more.
DMC shared his full approach and philosophy towards close-up magic, including what we believe to be the greatest blueprint for close-up performances and (not) walkaround gigs.
Let’s get stuck in!
Discussed In This Episode:
- The Truth About Performing Magic Internationally [02:00]
- ADAPTABILITY IS EVERYTHING [07:04]
- Should Your Script Your Material/Set? [12:34]
- Being Present & THE BEST Approach To Close-Up Gigs [17:30]
- Why Walkaround Magic Isn’t The Best Choice For Events [24:38]
- Troubleshooting The ‘Static’ Gig [34:33]
- Applying Your Character In Close-Up Magic/ Mentalism [37:04]
- How To Convey Your Humanity Whilst Performing [41:03]
- Stop Performing To Boost Creativity & Reduce Burnout [45:18]
- Meditation, Mindfulness & Clearing Your Mind [48:11]
- How To Clear Your ‘Messy Mind’ [51:30]
- Using The DMC Alphas Letter Deck [01:01:40]
- Parting Words From DMC [01:09:00]
Where To Find More From DMC:
- 3 Steps To Earn £2000 Per Month From Magic: TheSuccessfulMentalist.com/Momentum
Did you enjoy this podcast? If so, we’d love to know!
Head over to your favourite podcast player and spend just 13 seconds and leave us a rating/review!
We want to get this information and these episodes into the hands of more magicians and entertainers across the globe so your help and support would mean the world to us.
Don’t forget to FOLLOW THE SHOW so you never miss any future episodes that we share!
We’re also on Social Media (@TheSuccessfulMentalist) so you can share the show, tag us or use the hashtag #thesuccessfulmentalist