You MUST Apply A Holistic Approach To Choose Your Material
All of us have easy access to plenty of tricks. Out of the thousands of tricks, selecting the few that can be performed in your show is a difficult job indeed.
Not any more! In this episode, Aidan and Ashley share a holistic approach to choose your material. This approach helps in delivering highly entertaining performances and achieving all objectives of your show.
PS. Avoid performing ‘Card To Mouth’ during the pandemic. 😉
Do you have any questions about today’s content?
Discussed In This Episode:
- [01:40] Align The Material With Your Vision
- [04:10] Going From Good To Great In Magic
- [07:05] Adapting Your Material To Situational Changes
- [11:00] Identify The Purpose Of Your Trick
- [16:00] Knowing The Objectives Of Your Show
- [18:50] Importance Of Defining The Desired Outcomes
- [23:00] Do You Enjoy Performing The Trick
- [24:55] Does Your Trick Fit The Performance Environment?
Did you enjoy this podcast? If so, we’d love to know!
Head over to your favourite podcast player and spend just 13 seconds and leave us a rating/review!
We want to get this information and these episodes into the hands of more magicians and entertainers across the globe so your help and support would mean the world to us.
Don’t forget to FOLLOW THE SHOW so you never miss any future episodes that we share!
We’re also on Social Media (@TheSuccessfulMentalist) so you can share the show, tag us or use the hashtag #thesuccessfulmentalist
One thought on “Choosing Material | TSMP #067”