Hack Your Way Towards A Healthier And Happier Life
Brittany Ford is a successful biohacker based in Vancouver, Canada. She is passionate about making healthy living simple and sustainable. As a Registered Holistic Nutritionist, she emphasizes adopting an all-encompassing approach towards health and well-being.
She loves serving the world by sharing her health journey through an award-winning podcast Biohacking with Brittany. She also works online with one-on-one clients from all over the world.
In this episode, Brittany joins Aidan and Ashley to discuss why it is important to adopt a holistic approach towards well-being. She shares practical tips that entertainers can implement to improve their health and lifestyle.
Do you have any questions about today’s content?
Discussed In This Episode:
- [01:00] Who Is Brittany Ford?
- [02:00] How To Start The Journey Towards Holistic Health
- [04:20] Becoming Self Aware About Health
- [09:50] How To Overcome Environmental Challenges
- [15:50] Why We Should Care About Health
- [19:20] Importance Of Adopting A Preventive Approach
- [22:30] Simple Hacks That Entertainers Can Implement
- [31:00] Changing Your Mindset About Success
- [35:30] Brittany’s Favourite Biohacks
- [41:30] ONE THING To Take Away From This Conversation
Find More About Brittany Ford:
- Instagram: @biohackingbrittany
- Website: biohackingbrittany.com
- Podcast: Biohacking with Brittany
- YouTube: Biohacking Brittany
Did you enjoy this podcast? If so, we’d love to know!
Head over to your favourite podcast player and spend just 13 seconds and leave us a rating/review!
We want to get this information and these episodes into the hands of more magicians and entertainers across the globe so your help and support would mean the world to us.
Don’t forget to FOLLOW THE SHOW so you never miss any future episodes that we share!
We’re also on Social Media (@TheSuccessfulMentalist) so you can share the show, tag us or use the hashtag #thesuccessfulmentalist
One thought on “Health, Self and Well-being with Brittany Ford | TSMP #074”