How accountable are you, right now?
Today, Aidan and Ashley are joined by two fantastic magicians – Malcolm Russell and Joni Pakanen.
Malcolm and Joni became accountability partners and great friends through the incredible TSM community.
Even though they are based in different continents, the collaboration helped them in creating highly successful virtual shows.
Being self-employed, most entertainers find it difficult to stay accountable to themselves. Having an accountability partner helps tremendously in meeting personal deadlines, achieving business goals, and infusing creativity in your shows.
Join Malcolm and Joni as they share their story about how this fruitful partnership, which began through Masterning Online Shows, helped them in being accountable to each other.
Do you have any questions about today’s content?
Discussed In This Episode:
- Who Is Malcolm Russell? [04:00]
- Malcolm’s Journey Towards Virtual Shows [05:50]
- Importance Of Having An Accountability Partner [06:55]
- Who Is Joni Pakanen? [08:30]
- Joni’s Journey Towards Virtual Shows [10:03]
- Building New Relationships When Finding An Accountability Partner [13:08]
- The Benefits Of Being Accountable [16:38]
- Setting Goals With Deadlines And Taking Responsibility [19:20]
- The Difference That Accountability Made In Malcolm’s And Joni’s Life [22:05]
- Initial Conversations And Expectation Setting [31:22]
- How To Boost Compatibility With Your Accountability Partner [35:21]
- What To Do If There’s A Mismatch In Mutual Expectations [38:39]
- Who Can Benefit From An Accountability Partner? [42:50]
- Leveraging The Community To Become Accountable [44:25]
- The ONE THING That Made It Worthwhile for Joni [47:28]
- The ONE THING That Made It Worthwhile for Malcolm [48:48]
Where To Find More From Malcolm & Joni:
- 3 Steps To Earn £2000 Per Month From Magic: TheSuccessfulMentalist.com/Momentum
Did you enjoy this podcast? If so, we’d love to know!
Head over to your favourite podcast player and spend just 13 seconds and leave us a rating/review!
We want to get this information and these episodes into the hands of more magicians and entertainers across the globe so your help and support would mean the world to us.
Don’t forget to FOLLOW THE SHOW so you never miss any future episodes that we share!
We’re also on Social Media (@TheSuccessfulMentalist) so you can share the show, tag us or use the hashtag #thesuccessfulmentalist