Are You Performing Topical Shows?
In this week’s episode, Aidan & Ashley will be uncovering the various styles of Topical Shows and sharing their thoughts on making them LESS CRINGEY and MORE MAGICAL.
Do you have any questions about today’s content?
Discussed In This Episode:
- Should You Do Seasonal Shows? [01:40]
- Character vs Topical Shows [04:00]
- Avoiding Cliches [05:40]
- BS ‘Seasonal’ Props That Don’t Work [09:25]
- The Cringe-Fest in Themed Shows [13:06]
- Why Dialling Back Your Theme Will Make It BETTER [14:50]
- How To Handle ‘Themed’ Bookings Effectively [20:00]
- The Golden Rule To A Fulfilling Performance Career [24:34]
- How To Know When You Are Underplaying A Theme [26:10]
Did you enjoy this podcast? If so, we’d love to know!
Head over to your favourite podcast player and spend just 13 seconds and leave us a rating/review!
We want to get this information and these episodes into the hands of more magicians and entertainers across the globe so your help and support would mean the world to us.
Don’t forget to FOLLOW THE SHOW so you never miss any future episodes that we share!
We’re also on Social Media (@TheSuccessfulMentalist) so you can share the show, tag us or use the hashtag #thesuccessfulmentalist
One thought on “Topical Shows | TSMP #031”