How Can You Practice In The Middle Of A Pandemic?
Sometimes Mentalism and Magic can be really tough to practice, especially with social distancing and without the exchanging of items or props – but don’t worry.
In this week’s episode, Aidan & Ashley will be diving in deep into some of the creative, interesting, and unconventional ways that you can keep up to speed and practice.
(Even in a pandemic…)
Do you have any questions about today’s content?
Discussed In This Episode:
- Understanding Creative Visualisation [00:50]
- A Study Into Creative Visualisation [03:53]
- How To Use Creative Visualisation [07:00]
- The Power Of Committed Practice [09:50]
- Who Should You Perform For?[14:12]
- Performing For Your FRIENDS [14:50]
- Performing For Your FAMILY [16:08]
- Performing For Your COLLEAGUES [18:50]
- Performing For STRANGERS [21:30]
- What To Practice [24:23]
- Using Your Highest Leverage Tasks [25:23]
- Aidan’s Approach To Scripting [26:33]
- How To Practice Daily [28:22]
- 3 Steps To Earn £2000 Per Month From Magic: TheSuccessfulMentalist.com/Momentum
- FREE EBOOK: Learning Magic: A TSMPodcast Guidebook
Did you enjoy this podcast? If so, we’d love to know!
Head over to your favourite podcast player and spend just 13 seconds and leave us a rating/review!
We want to get this information and these episodes into the hands of more magicians and entertainers across the globe so your help and support would mean the world to us.
Don’t forget to FOLLOW THE SHOW so you never miss any future episodes that we share!
We’re also on Social Media (@TheSuccessfulMentalist) so you can share the show, tag us or use the hashtag #thesuccessfulmentalist
3 thoughts on “How To Practice Magic | TSMP #028”