Join Aidan & Ashley in this week’s episode with the creative GENIUS and special guest; Tom Elderfield!
Do you have any questions about today’s content?
Discussed In This Episode:
- Tom’s Likes & Dislikes Of Mentalism
- Why LESS is MORE
- What It’s Like Working ‘Behind The Scenes’
- How To Get Into Consultancy Work
- Using Social Media
- Letting Go Of Ideas That Get ‘Taken’
- Finding Inspiration Within The Community
- The Importance & Inspiration From Music
- Why Giving Yourself Restrictions HELPS Creativity
Where To Find More From Tom Elderfield:
- 3 Steps To Earn £2000 Per Month From Magic: TheSuccessfulMentalist.com/Momentum
Did you enjoy this podcast? If so, we’d love to know!
Head over to your favourite podcast player and spend just 13 seconds and leave us a rating/review!
We want to get this information and these episodes into the hands of more magicians and entertainers across the globe so your help and support would mean the world to us.
Don’t forget to FOLLOW THE SHOW so you never miss any future episodes that we share!
We’re also on Social Media (@TheSuccessfulMentalist) so you can share the show, tag us or use the hashtag #thesuccessfulmentalist