Control Your Price, Control Your Show Business
Have you missed out on a gig because you priced it too high? Or are you worried that you are charging too low for your shows currently?
You are not alone. Most performers face the pricing dilemma and struggle to determine the best price for their shows.
In this episode, Aidan and Ashley discuss the top five mistakes that performers make when offering entertainment packages. They also share an easy-to-implement solution and give tips about building desirable offer packages.
Do you have any questions about today’s content?
Discussed In This Episode:
- [00:55] Importance Of Optimum Pricing
- [05:25] Mistake 1: Pricing Too Low
- [08:05] Entertainers Have A Huge Responsibility
- [11:30] Mistake 2: Pricing Too High
- [12:40] Emphasizing On Your Value Exchange
- [13:55] Mistake 3: Pricing Randomly And Inconsistently
- [15:40] Strategizing Your Business And Charge Accordingly
- [19:30] Mistake 4: Pricing By Competition
- [20:40] Focusing On Decision Makers; Not Competitors
- [21:50] Mistake 5: Pricing By Time
- [23:10] Removing The Hourly Time From Offer Documents
- [24:45] Solution: Create Desirable Entertainment Packages
- [27:30] Selling The Transformation; Not Just Magic Tricks
- DM Us On Instagram: @thesuccessfulmentalist
- 3 Steps To Earn £2000 Per Month From Magic: TheSuccessfulMentalist.com/Momentum
Did you enjoy this podcast? If so, we’d love to know!
Head over to your favourite podcast player and spend just 13 seconds and leave us a rating/review!
We want to get this information and these episodes into the hands of more magicians and entertainers across the globe so your help and support would mean the world to us.
Don’t forget to FOLLOW THE SHOW so you never miss any future episodes that we share!
We’re also on Social Media (@TheSuccessfulMentalist) so you can share the show, tag us or use the hashtag #thesuccessfulmentalist
One thought on “The 5 Biggest Pricing Mistakes | TSMP #091”