K.I.S.S. Your Audience! (Keep It Simple, Silly)
We noticed that many of our listeners are interested in making their performances and businesses simple. In one of our previous episodes, we had discussed simplicity in great detail. Here’s a rerun of that episode to help you simplify your life.
Simplicity is the major factor in running a successful entertainment business. The simpler your routines are, the clearer it is for your audience. If you declutter your websites, it becomes easier to run the business. And simplifying the business experience for your clients will help you get more leads.
In this episode, Aidan and Ashley discuss strategies for keeping everything simple. This includes your performances, website, business et cetera.
Do you have any questions about today’s content?
Discussed In This Episode:
- [02:00] Why We Should Keep Magic Simple
- [03:30] How Ashley Fooled Mentalists
- [06:15] ‘Simple’ Does Not Mean ‘Less Deceptive’
- [07:45] Why Most Entertainers Steer Away From Simplicity
- [10:45] The K.I.S.S. (Keep It Simple, Silly) Principle
- [14:20] Should Your Effects Always Be Linear?
- [17:55] Process-Driven Effects Are Not Always Bad
- [20:25] Making Complex Routines Clear And Concise
- [22:25] Simplifying Business Experience For Your Clients
- [26:45] Treat Your Website Like You Treat Real Estate
- [30:20] Identify Your ONE THING
- 3 Steps To Earn £2000 Per Month From Magic: TheSuccessfulMentalist.com/Momentum
Did you enjoy this podcast? If so, we’d love to know!
Head over to your favourite podcast player and spend just 13 seconds and leave us a rating/review!
We want to get this information and these episodes into the hands of more magicians and entertainers across the globe so your help and support would mean the world to us.
Don’t forget to FOLLOW THE SHOW so you never miss any future episodes that we share!
We’re also on Social Media (@TheSuccessfulMentalist) so you can share the show, tag us or use the hashtag #thesuccessfulmentalist