Are We Confused? Is It Simple Enough?
Join Aidan & Ashley in this week’s episode as they dissect the importance of ‘SIMPLICITY’ in your methods, tricks, performances and business so that you can immediately make some adjustments and see RADICAL shifts in the quality of your entertainment.
Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
- ‘The One Thing’ by Gary Kellar & Jay Papasan [BOOK]
- Apply For Private 2:1 Coaching With Us! (thesuccessfulmentalist.com/coaching)
- ’10 Tips to Improve Your Mentalism’ (FREE PDF) (thesuccessfulmentalist.com/free)
- ‘C.O.V.I.D-19‘ (FREE PDF) (thesuccessfulmentalist.com/free)
Do you have any questions about today’s content?
Discussed In This Episode:
- The FOOLING nature of simple methods
- Hiding your methods inside the context
- K-I-S-S YOUR MAGIC / MENTALISM
- The impact of the community and our ego’s on our routines
- Using the LINEAR nature of mentalism to your advantage
- Making complex routines simple from a layperson’s perspective (Plus an example from Ashley’s performances)
- Are process-driven methods BAD?
- How to make process-driven effects simple (Plus an example from Aidan’s show)
- The importance of a SIMPLE business
- THE £1 RULE TO FIX YOUR WEBSITE
Did you enjoy this podcast? If so, we’d love to know!
Head over to your favourite podcast player and spend just 13 seconds and leave us a rating/review!
We want to get this information and these episodes into the hands of more magicians and entertainers across the globe so your help and support would mean the world to us.
Don’t forget to FOLLOW THE SHOW so you never miss any future episodes that we share!
We’re also on Social Media (@TheSuccessfulMentalist) so you can share the show, tag us or use the hashtag #thesuccessfulmentalist
2 thoughts on “Simplicity | TSMP #022”