Do You Want To Improve Your Performances?
Here is 1 thing that will help you: CREATIVITY
In this week’s episode, Aidan & Ashley discuss the grounds on what it means to have creative presentations, why it is important, what you should be aiming to achieve and some easy ways that you can become more creative.
Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
- ’10 Tips to Improve Your Mentalism’ (FREE PDF) (thesuccessfulmentalist.com/free)
- ‘C.O.V.I.D-19‘ (FREE PDF) (thesuccessfulmentalist.com/free)
- Apply For Private 2:1 Coaching With Us! (thesuccessfulmentalist.com/coaching)
Do you have any questions about today’s content?
Discussed In This Episode:
- Why Should Your Audience Care?
- Building In An Emotional Engagement
- Creating Positive Long-Term Memories
- Using Your Character To Your Advantage
- How To Get Remembered
- The ‘Johari Window’ of Communication
- Applying Music To Enhance The Routine
- How To Strive For Your Own Theatrical Output
- Why The Pandemic Is A Perfect Opportunity For Creativity
Did you enjoy this podcast? If so, we’d love to know!
Head over to your favourite podcast player and spend just 13 seconds and leave us a rating/review!
We want to get this information and these episodes into the hands of more magicians and entertainers across the globe so your help and support would mean the world to us.
Don’t forget to FOLLOW THE SHOW so you never miss any future episodes that we share!
We’re also on Social Media (@TheSuccessfulMentalist) so you can share the show, tag us or use the hashtag #thesuccessfulmentalist