Would you describe yourself as 'creative'?
In this week’s episode, join Aidan & Ashley as they unpack what it means to be creative and teach you a variety of ways to become MORE creative than you already are.
Do you have any questions about today’s content?
Discussed In This Episode:
- Defining Creativity
- How To Train Your Creativity
- Journalling & Idea Recording
- Giving Yourself Opportunities To Think
- Understanding ‘Flow’
- The Use Of Music When Thinking
- Exercises For Training Creativity
- Big, Silly Audacious Thinking – Why It Helps!
- Using Ideas That Resonate With You
Did you enjoy this podcast? If so, we’d love to know!
Head over to your favourite podcast player and spend just 13 seconds and leave us a rating/review!
We want to get this information and these episodes into the hands of more magicians and entertainers across the globe so your help and support would mean the world to us.
Don’t forget to FOLLOW THE SHOW so you never miss any future episodes that we share!
We’re also on Social Media (@TheSuccessfulMentalist) so you can share the show, tag us or use the hashtag #thesuccessfulmentalist